Rhode Island Slip and Fall Lawyer
Slips and falls can occur anywhere; they’re often the result of icy sidewalks, broken or uneven pavement, slippery/wet floors, nursing home negligence, or poorly maintained staircases. The consequences can be devastating. If you’ve been injured this way in RI or MA, call a Rhode Island slip and fall lawyer immediately after seeking medical treatment.
Expert Advice from a RI / MA Slip and Fall Lawyer
If you are the victim of a slip and fall in RI or MA:
- Seek medical care immediately
- Document the entire incident (who, what, where, when and how)
- Retain a Rhode Island slip and fall lawyer
- Do not speak to property owners or insurance companies; let your slip and fall lawyer handle them
Why do you need a Rhode Island slip and fall lawyer?
Building owners must, according to RI and MA law, maintain safe conditions on their property. If sidewalks are broken, floors are wet or there is other danger, they must make sure people know; when they don’t, you need a slip and fall lawyer to help you get justice and the compensation you deserve.
What can a Rhode Island slip and fall lawyer do?
A slip and fall lawyer experienced in RI and MA cases like yours can:
- Coordinate medical care
- Speak to negligent RI/MA property owners and insurance companies on your behalf
- File necessary paperwork to ensure you get compensation for pain and suffering, lost wages, psychological trauma and medical bills
- Bring negligent RI/MA property owners to justice to help protect others in the future
A Rhode Island Slip and Fall Lawyer on Your Side
Call Brenda L. Ferry, Rhode Island slip and fall lawyer, at (401)572-3919 for a free, no-obligation consultation about your case. With the right Rhode Island slip and fall lawyer in your corner, negligent RI or MA property owners don’t stand a chance.